Access to our lab
MAP UMR5240 is located in the Lwoff building of Université Claude Bernard Lyon I, on the scientific campus of La Doua in Villeurbanne. The campus map (western part) can be found here.
COMING BY TRAIN:
You arrive at Part-Dieu train station.
- In front of both exits of the station, you can find a direct tramway line to the University Lyon I. A ticket must be purchased at the tramway station.
- If you take the T1 line, choose direction "IUT Feyssine". If you take the T4 line, choose direction "La Doua Gaston Berger". In both cases, stop at station "Université Lyon I".
- From the tramway station, walk along the Charles Darwin building on your right, enter this building by door A, take down the stairs and step outside the building: the main entrance door of the Lwoff building is just in front of you.
COMING BY CAR:
GPS coordinates: 45.780853, 4.868511
The closest direction accessible by car without a staff entrance card is: 76 boulevard du 11 novembre 1918, Villeurbanne.
COMING BY AIRPLANE:
From Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport:
- Take the Rhonexpress train to the central Part-Dieu railwat station. The trip takes 30 minutes, departure every 15 minutes from 6am to 9pm (cost: 15.70€ one-way, 27.20€ round trip). Tickets can be purchased on the internet (http://www.rhonexpress.fr/boutique/grandpublic/?lang=us) or at each (airport or railway) station.
- Next, follow the instructions above from the train station: the T4 tramway stop is immediately next to you when you arrive from the airport by train.